Wednesday, July 22, 2009

iPhone Trumps Blackberry in Worldwide Traffic

The Apple iPhone receives more worldwide traffic; however, Blackberry is making some headway in certain markets. For example, Blackberry appears to receive more search requests than iPhone from consumers in Toronto, Canada (click on source link below to see).










These findings are based using Google Trends. Google Trends provides insights into broad search patterns. Please keep in mind that several approximations are used when computing these results.

Data Source: iPhone vs. Blackberry Google Trends

I think Blackberry may be able to catch up in terms of buzz and search requests in the future. I love Blackberry phone. I currently have a Blackberry Pearl. I hope to get a Blackberry Storm in the future!

2 comments:

Allen said...

I chanced upon to view your blog and found it very interesting. Great ... Keep it up!

Ronald Coyle said...

Thanks for the comment. I'm currently working on an MBA, so finding time to keep up with Twitter, this blog, work and family is challenging. Do you have a blog?