Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Great Service at GameStop



I went to GameStop Sunday, September 16, 2007 to purchase a new Xbox 360 along with a copy of Madden 08'. I brought my new system home, took it out of the box and hooked it up. I played the game for several hours. Overall, I feel the graphics for Madden 08' are really awesome and I would definitely recommend football fans to buy this game.

Unfortunately, I had to stop playing Madden 08' late Sunday evening to get ready for work and go to bed. I planned on playing the game a little bit on Monday night. However, I encountered some technical difficulties (I'm always experiencing technical difficulties with something!). My new Xbox could not read the disc. Therefore, I went up to GameStop where a customer service representative quickly gave me a new copy. I am glad to say this one works fine.

Now I'm writing this post to give GameStop kudos for providing good customer service. I was not expecting the process to be easy. I had my receipt in hand (as always), but I thought it would be a long drawn out process to get an exchange. I was pleasantly surprised to be able to exchange my video game for a new copy hassle- free with no questions asked. I might add that this experience will lead me to do more business with my local GameStop retailer versus their competitors. In addition, I will definitely include GameStop in my list of products and brands which I regularly use and recommend others to try.

Here is an updated list of brands that I recommend using as a result of positive experiences:

1. Pepsi - Good Service
2. Ford - Good products (I own 2006 Ford Explorer and a 2007 Ford Focus) My Ford Focus gets like 35 miles per gallon. I've only filled up twice between August 21, 2007 and September 19, 2007.
3. T-Mobile - Good Service
4. GameStop - Good Service
5. Sibcy Cline - I have a good relationship with my realtor even after purchasing my new home. How good is that?

Here is an updated list of brands that I recommend avoiding as a result of negative experiences:

1. Golds Gym - Very Bad Service.


Overall, I'm interested in finding out other peoples opinions regarding good and bad service experiences. Feel free to leave comments!

No comments: