Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hillary Clinton Needs Your Help



Here is the latest video from Hillary Rodham-Clinton requesting voters to help her select a campaign song. I feel this illustrates the importance that social media is having on the 2008 presidential campaign.

The video posted on May 16, 2007 and there are 4,682 views and 43 comments. People commenting have mixed opinions. Some make fun of her by referencing Bill Clinton's campaign song, "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow!" However, other people offer suggestions such as "Fly Like An Eagle" by Steve Miller.

I have some verbatim comments listed below:

"My Suggestion: Mr. Big - I'm Too Sexy I want you to sing this in public when you win!! LOL!! Go Hillary 2008!" crazychadd

(crazychadd - Right Said Fred sang "I'm Too Sexy," not Mr. Big).


"how about "One Love" by Mary J. Blige & Bono??" soccershorti717

"I'm a Republican and I thought this was a very cool video" EvilShogo

No comments: