Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Milford Dental Excellence's Blog

I've been using all of my wonderful marketing knowledge to help a local dental office, Milford Dental Excellence,improve its search engine rankings. Also, I am helping them start a blog. Feel free to take a look and provide feedback. This is my first time consulting with a small business. I'm actually helping them for free in hopes of getting some really good experience with search engine optimization (SEO) while introducing them to the world of consumer generated media (CGM)!

Milford Dental Excellence
Milford Dental Excellence Blog

I have listed current Google rankings for some of our targeted terms below:

milford dentists = # 10
milford dentist = #2
milford dentists ohio = #5

Wish me luck! Feedback is greatly appreciated!

No comments: