Sunday, June 24, 2007

Consulting Services

I'm currently assisting a few small businesses, USA BABY Cincinnati and Milford Dental Excellence (MDE) with their marketing needs. I'm am performed some market research studies for both small companies during fall 2006. Since then, I have been assisting them with a variety of marketing efforts.

I am helping USA BABY spend its marketing dollars wisely. USA BABY is looking to get away from traditional marketing activities (i.e. commercials) since they are not as effective as they would like. Therefore, I'm helping them find new methods to reach their target market, first time parents with household incomes greater than $40,000. I am currently assisting USA BABY run Pay Per Click (PPC) ads in Google. Additionally, I have been monitoring the ads and it appears they are having some success. I hope to find some other cost effectives ways to promote USA BABY Cincinnati.

I am also working with MDE to improve its search engine optimization. I have had some success improving their rankings by updating text, H1 headers, titles and meta tags. We are now in the process of building a link campaign. Additionally, I am assisting MDE create a company blog.

Unfortunately, I'm not getting paid to do this work. However, I am learning a great deal that I would not get otherwise. I hope this "extra" work ultimately helps me in my career. I really do enjoy marketing activities (i.e. marketing research and marketing strategies).

Feel free to let me know if you need some market research performed. I can be reached via e-mail at www.conceptsmarketingresearch@hotmail.com.

No comments: