Monday, December 22, 2008

Still Waiting for United Airlines to Respond












Here is another letter that I submitted to United Airlines on December 22, 2008. I sent a letter to them early December, but I did not get a response.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Whom It May Concern:

Upon returning home from New York City on Friday, November 21, 2008 (United Flight #7147) connecting in Washington DC, I decided to take a glance at the United Airlines "HEMISPHERES" magazine.
. I came across an interesting article titled,"The Business of Blogging". Overall, I thought the article made some very valid points. In fact, the author, Ethan G. Salwen recommends businesses integrate websites and blogs.

The article captivated my attention. I never thought an airline magazine could present such and interesting article. Reading up on the article peaked my interest in whether United Airlines, or it subsidiaries has a blog. I asked the flight attendant but she was unaware.

I did some basic Google searches, but I was unable to find out whether United has a blog.

Could someone at United Airlines please let me know if a corporate blog exists?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll make sure to update everyone whether United Airlines responds this time around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???