Tuesday, April 10, 2007

John Edwards' 2008 Presidential Blog

I located John Edwards' presidential blog by simply Googling "2008 Presidential Election". Here is link to John Edwards' Blog. I feel this is a great way for John Edwards to reach out and connect with voters. Additionally, he using the blog to highlight key people supporting his cause (i.e. Oprah Winfrey). I'll take a deeper dive into this topic over the weekend and give all my readers the "lowdown".

I am eager to see if other political candidates have created blogs to connect with voters. I think this really illustrates my point that social media will continue to play a big part in the presidential candidates' strategies to win the election. I'll try to find other candidates' blogs; however, I may not find them all. In the meantime, Feel free to provide me links to other presidential candidates' blogs.

No comments: